Information Collection and Use
While using our application, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
We use the collected data for various purposes:
* To provide and maintain our application
* To notify you about changes to our application
* To allow you to participate in interactive features of our application when you choose to do so
* To provide customer care and support
* To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the application
* To monitor the usage of our application
* To detect, prevent and address technical issues
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our application (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our application is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our application.
* Firebase is analytics service provided by Google Inc.
* We also encourage you to review the Google’s policy for safeguarding your data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245. For more information on what type of information Firebase collects, please visit please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
What we do with the information we gather
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
– App experience
– Information to improve our products and services.
Links to other sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us
Errors and Inaccuracies
We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
* To comply with a legal obligation
* To protect and defend the rights or property of Sekizbit
* To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the application
* To protect the personal safety of users of the application or the public
* To protect against legal liability
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the application.